Terms & Conditions

Booking Procedure

All services reservations have to be booked through With Us Travels & Tours Co., Ltd.

With Us Travel & Tours Co., Ltd

Tel. : (95-1) 373112 , (95-9) 73236100.

Email : [email protected]

Payment

You can pay 40% of the tour expenses by bank transfer in advance for hotel and flight confirmation. Remaining Balance 60% of tour price can be made on arrival day.

Tour packages fares (US$) must be paid 15 days prior to the arrival. Detail of Bank account and procedure will be sent through via mail.

Until the remittance reaches us prior to the arrival, services may not be provided due to Hotel and Airline’s booking are confirmed only after deposit payment.

However Payment can be negotiated upon request.

Kindly requested you to bring new USD notes. Because in Myanmar it is very difficult to use an old / torn notes, even with ink stain we cannot use.

Rates & Services

  1. All the rates quoted are net cost in US Dollars per person and With Us Travels & Tours reserve the right to amend the price with or without prior notice. The prices may vary at the time of confirmation due to any unforeseen circumstances like currency rate and flight fares in high seasons. We will provide you the actual quotation and services at the time of booking confirmation.
  2. Included in the tour prices are transfer & sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle, accommodation (Twin-shared basis), all meals as mentioned in each itinerary in local restaurants, Language speaking accompanied throughout guide, entrance fees, domestic airfares and services as shown in each tour itinerary. Services not included are unspecified tours or meals, passport & visa fees, airport tax, personal and baggage insurance, excess baggage charges, personal expense, porter tips, and services not mentioned in tour itinerary. If a separate single room is required, there will be a single supplement liable.
  3. All tour prices do not include airport Departure tax Myanmar, Visa fees and personal expenses.

Cancellation Charges

Cancellation takes effect the day on which writing notice is received, cancellation fees are as follows:

45 days prior to arrival: No

45 – 30 days prior to arrival: 20% on tour price

30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 50% on tour price

14 – 7 days prior to arrival: 70% on tour price

Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 100% on tour price

Please note that January, April and December are peak season for Hotel, Flight and Guides. We suggest confirmation 30 days prior to arrival within above mentioned periods.

Refund

Upon commencement of tour, no refund, either in part or full, will be made for unused air tickets, ground transportation, meals and accommodation, or sightseeing tour which are not utilize by customer.

Responsibility

With Us Travels and/or any person assisting in tour program acts only as an agent between travellers, hotels, restaurant, transportations companies and local airlines. Therefore, With Us Travel and/or their agents have no liability for any loss, injury, damage or expenses due to accident, delay, sickness, weather, strike or other causes of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control including those occurring outside the touring programs.